I am one person but I want to change the world!


I feel my purpose in life is to help the world understand one another, to be free of detrimental hurt for the lack of understanding! I feel there is a need for a person who is hurting someone to live that persons life in their exact environment for 24 hours!

Whether it be racism, the person making racial slurs and hurting others may benefit from walking in town as a Muslim to understand the stares they receive. If its homeless individuals or poor person, try to live on a small budget and understand how they got there. I could go on about how others would benefit simply just by walking in someone else's shoes per se.

The current election, I am thrown back by the hate crimes or using our words to hurt others in comments. I feel anyone along with counseling can change for the good and not live in defeat, racism, and hate! I want a world where there is no judgements against the disabled, poor, race, the emotionally broken by past abuse, women, and just anyone who is "different"! I believe everyone has a heart and just needs to learn how to get in touch with love and learn how to live without judgements! I am one person but I want to change the world!

copied: (cynthia)

Comments